Thread: Tapes of carburetors reproduction 100% leather

Tapes of carburetors reproduction 100% leather

Hello friends, because one day in one thread of this forum one day see this firts pic and I would one pair of this tapes of the carburators......

Search in differents webpages and because I know a person who can make me speak with she and we are make 5 kits of this.......

Because I have my 68 R "clone" and my 914 6 GT "clone" two units are for my cars but have 3 units for sell with very good price ..........

115$ with Paypal payment included and worldwide shipping included, but only have 3 pairs of this tapes for sale...........

Contact with PM and you give to me the address complet, and please give with specifications of : Name, street, house number and more important code postal number.

image.jpg

Have only 3 pairs............

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by Jm993rs; 10-04-2014 at 10:58 AM.

sometime you have to search a bit more , they been here for some years now

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ighlight=marek

M

The three pairs of tapes for the carburetors are selled............

And now my question is anybody would more......... The person can make more !! She not have any Porsche and car vintage...... But is happy for make more and gain any $$$

Whats do you think ??

Prepare more ??

Kind regards