Thread: FS: 1995 993 C4 Cabriolet in New England

Die schönste Rennstrecke der Welt. Nordschleife's Avatar

FS: 1995 993 C4 Cabriolet in New England

SOLD!! 1995 Porsche 993 C4 Cabriolet. Excellent condition and well maintained. Black metallic (Z8V9) with Cashmere supple leather interior. 83k miles on chassis. Complete engine top end rebuild at 80k.

Perfect CARFAX report: no accidents, original paint, all original Porsche factory stickers are present.

All wheel drive, unmodified other than the RS flywheel, stereo, Bilstein coil-over HD struts & shocks, and front strut brace. New convertible top and headliner installed this summer 2014. Alpine stereo head unit, power amp, and speakers. New OEM master cylinder, brake rotors, and pads in 2013. Tires are excellent – less than 2000 miles wear on both the front and rear. Porsche COA plus all the service documentation going back to its original owner in Nevada will accompany the car.

Selling to raise college tuition money for our kids – that’s more important. Besides, I’ll still have our ‘68 911 “hot rod” for fun days.

One of the last, great air-cooled Porsches. Located in central New Hampshire, not too far from Boston.

Price = $35k. SOLD!!

TRADES UPDATE: I will be happy to consider a 2.0 - 2.5L twin plug 911 street-able (10.5 compression max) engine in trade towards the 993, preferably SWB aluminum block. Also an early aluminum 901 gearbox with LSD (ZF or Guards) would be of interest as a trade. It won't help with the college costs but my '68 could put them to good use. Thanks, Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nordschleife; 10-09-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Added "trades" info. SOLD.
    Early 911S Registry #1246
    1968 Porsche 911 Cotswold Blue/Schwartz #118 35153
    1962 Marcos G.T. 1000 Gullwing historic race car - now sold and racing in FIA events in Sweden
    ---------------------------------------
    "Pro Patria Vigilans"

Additional Photos.
    1962 Marcos G.T. 1000 Gullwing historic race car - now sold and racing in FIA events in Sweden
    "Pro Patria Vigilans"

I love the 993 - might be the most sexy of all P cars - but my God the Cab is the worst combination - just something about that canvas top - the rear quarter just is not right - being a sailor it is like a main sale instead of a Jib
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

But on sunny days when the cabriolet's "mainsail" is down, my nautical friend, the driving experience is something my coupe version cannot match.

You can't rig a coupe abovedecks for fair weather like a cab. Unless you use a Sawzall.

Best, Andy (ground pounder)
    Last edited by Nordschleife; 10-05-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    "Pro Patria Vigilans"

Sold! Heading to the west coast...
    "Pro Patria Vigilans"