Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch for "Want to Buy" Scammers

Watch for "Want to Buy" Scammers

Wondered if anyone else on early911S has come across Robert Levick, under the forum name Speciall? I have recently tried to purchase some goods from this gentleman and I am having trouble obtaining the items that I have paid for.

Just a gentle heads up.....

Mark

Just a guess, his paypal account was "dormant" and you had to send the money through Western union?

Oliver

Sounds familiar, would be interested to understand if anyone else has had dealings and actually received their parts.....as I am now convinced I will not see the parts I have paid for

Mark

I got a PM from him after I posted in the WTB section. I didn't reply, had a feeling it was our resident scammer with new account. Sorry to hear he got you...
    Member #2683

He just contacted me about a set of wheels in the WTB section I will just delete the email! Thanks

Watch for "Want to Buy" Scammers

We have a similar thread in the For Sale section.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...nother-Scammer

The conversation above reminds all to watch for Scammers at all times (moved from General Info).
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Robert Levick wanted me to send him money to his wife via Money Gram. Since I have never sent money via Money Gram, he even provided me places close to my home where I could go to purchase the money gram!
    Well, after reading these posts, and some PM's to others, I've decided to post this guys scam here as well as Mark111.

Thanks Mark111 and others for reporting these crooks.

Rich

I'm new to this site so before I buy anything I run a search on their name and the Scum comes to the Top! Jim

One indication of scammers to me is their poor use of English, sometimes it's good but never native tongue. And wanting bank transfers or western union. I always offer to collec the parts or have a close by " friend " do so. May they rot in 5hit for the rest of their days.

Okay, here is my contribution to this thread, Mr. Robert Levick has also emailed me wanting to contact me and asking for my telephone number. I'm all over it!

-----Original Message-----
    From: autoshops - Early 911S Registry [mailto:alendave32@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 5:38 PM
    To: ajserrano@msn.com
    Subject: WTB: 906 Magnesium Valve Covers - Upper pn 901.105.115.10 / Lower pn 901.105.116.11

This is a message from autoshops at Early 911S Registry ( http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/forum.php ).

The Early 911S Registry owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email autoshops, you can use this online form: http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=25865

OR, by email: mailto:alendave32@gmail.com

This is the message:

Do have a list of what you are looking to purchase? Can I call you? E-mail me on levickrobert@gmail.com

Cheers,

Robert Levick

United Kingdom.