Thread: WTB: 1975 Porsche 911 Turbo betriebsanleitung

WTB: 1975 Porsche 911 Turbo betriebsanleitung

75 Manual-1.jpg

I just bought one of the 274 Porsches 930 Turbo that were produced in 1975 and now I'm looking for a manual. It should look like this. I'm willing to pay up to 500 dollar for a nice example.

Thanks!

Erik
    Last edited by kouwenhoven; 10-07-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Well done Erik, they are special cars. I love mine. Which one is yours? Any photo?
    You should start a 274 registry now...
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

Hello Andrea,

That Registry will be almost as easy, since there are believed to be a lot less than 100 examples left of the '75 turbo and like the 1964 cars they have some special features as you know. I'm going to pick up mine tomorrow and will send some pics when I have it here (it's a stranded project). BTW there is the early turbo registry by Ryan Snodgrass: www.930-turbo.com, but you already know that one I guess. BTW 2: Funny that the best thread on these special cars is on a Ferrari website: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/por...o-carrera.html

Erik

Erik, yes it's funny that the thread on the ferrari forum has generated so many interesting contributions.
    I bought a spare NOS betriebsanleitung a few years back but gave it to a friend of mine!
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

Quote Originally Posted by vipergruen View Post
    Erik, yes it's funny that the thread on the ferrari forum has generated so many interesting contributions.
    I bought a spare NOS betriebsanleitung a few years back but gave it to a friend of mine!
    You're too good for your friends. My car is black, has a revised engine, but is a stranded project. I need some time. Won't be ready before they start throwing salt on the streets here I'm afraid. Maybe I can park it at your place so we can drive all winter ;-)

Here's the vin number of my car

IMG_4353 2.jpg

Wow Andrea, I see you own your 75 Turbo since at least 2008. Good thinking back then. Unfortunately I have to $ay I'm a little late to the party.

Can you show us a pic of your car?

Erik

Eric, here's the complete set that comes with a 1975 turbo

image.jpg

Here a couple of photos

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082

Fantastic car, fantastic set! You should post the set on the 'other' website with the name that shall not be mentioned here...

If your friend becomes tired of looking at his Betriebsanleitung all the time, let me know ;-)

Erik

I found a French manual/Betriebsanleitung for the 1975 turbo. Willing to trade for a German version.

Erik

Hi Gents, locking for a Italian 1975 manual/Betriebsanleitung or Germane one !

Thanks