Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RHD Dash

RHD Dash

Looking for a RHD dash for a conversion from LHD to RHD.

I have one Ian, but i am on the other side of the planet !

Yes you are, but its amazing what can be achieved with a bit of rerseach! When I buy bits from the Sates I use the company that shipped my car; they put my bits and peices in with containers that are coming my way so I dont think its a problem. What have you got? May I see a poictuire?

Thaks for answering my query.

Cheers

Ian

I will dig it out for a photo over the weekend Ian.

Thanks Stretch. The shipping guys don't think it will be an issue; it just may take some time. If you could also let me know what you want for it and where you are based in the UK that would be great.

Cheers

Ian

if you want new:
    Dashboard, RHD, 911/912 (69-75)
    http://www.sierramadrecollection.com...75-p12918.html
    (free shipping at the moment)
    $2,641.50
    Paul

1969 ex-South African RHD Tangerine 911T . 1970 ex-Southern Californian LHD Conda 911T 1955 Series 1 86" Land Rover (original Australian CKD … very slowly re-building) 1987 W124 230e
    (long term paid up member)

Thanks Paul. I am hoping that Stretch has the actual dash (that holds the dials etc). That, combined with the SM dash top should give me a nice result.

i have the section from the strut towers to the gearstick opening Ian. including dashtop sheet metal.

Brilliant. Look forward to the photo Stretch. I can ship to NZ for 100 pounds.

Ian

I know Stretch (Dave). He's a good guy, you will have no problems dealing with him.

What year is your car? I have an original Rhd dash top which I believe is a 68. However, willing to be corrected. If it is of any use, and you want original rather than replacement, I could get it to Dave for combined shipping. There are no cracks in the top, the vinyl is not split, but there is a little separation between the flat and curved section which could be re-stuck down with care. Not as expensive as the SM replacement either. Let me know if you would like pictures.

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681