Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muffler skirts $500 new in box

pilot 73

Muffler skirts $500 new in box

IMG_56431397167671.jpg[attach=config]309196
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is the muffler skirt desinged for a SWB or LWB car? And who is the manufacturer?
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)

pilot 73
    My supplier said these come from Karlsruhe, Germany and they are made for lwb cars .People have bought them and had them fitted to short wheel base.
    Duane 818 384-1800

I need one if any are still available. Would you please PM me?

I bought one that has two right hand end pieces. Mine was made by the guy in Poland (?). Since it isn't usable and the manufacturer seems to have dropped off the grid, I will need another one.

Thanks.

Will they fit a 1972 targa? If so pm me please,,,

pilot 73
    getting some more soon.....They will fit any long wheelbase car

Well, I was certain I had resolved my problem, but I think I ended up in the middle of some sort of a squabble between Aase Sales and its supplier (Marek). Marek promised to send Aase my left hand corner, but has gone totally silent since Aase sent him an email that was less than respectful (IMHO). I'm afraid I will not see the part anymore... I suggested to Marek that he send me my corner directly, but he has not responded to me. Can't say that I blame him, considering. So, I guess I will have to return the skirt to Aase and buy another one elsewhere. The background of my problem is that Aase ended up with two muffler skirts missing the left hand corner (they have two right hand corners instead). I ended up with one of these.

So, pilot73, would you please hold one of the LWV muffler skirts for me and let me know when you get them in, please? Thanks.

pilot 73
    yes I will I have a back log of real patient people here and I'm still waiting for my next shipment ...thanks for hanging in there guys

OK, thanks, Pilot. I hope I am wrong about being in the middle of a possible squabble and will get my left hand piece very soon from Marek. He had promised to send it to Aase one or two weeks ago, but I have heard nothing and am not receiving any responses from Marek at all. I am hoping he is just very busy, or traveling, and just does not have the time to respond. I know what that is like! I will get in line and be patient just in case. Please let me know. Thanks. Have a great day. Marek, if you see this, please do reach out to me. Cheers.

I will take two sets. Thanks casey