Thread: FS: @eBay - Blue '67S targa

FS: @eBay - Blue '67S targa

There's a blue '67S targa on ebay, doesn't look to be getting any action. If this car has been discussed here before I've missed it. Thought these were hot.
    Brian
    S Reg #1032

"I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"

Link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...US_Cars_Trucks

"Chassis number 500239S and Engine number 961527"

Multiple prior appearances...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

"Flying Dutchman" What is the deal with this one?

just had a short look ...

later wiper
    chrome int.mirror
    fog lights
    bumper trim
    antenna position
    front sway bar
    webasto incomplete
    later engine bay panel...+ home made seal
    non leather steering wheel
    hub cap finish
    passenger window crank(no i did not overlook the door panels )
    rubber cap missing on the int light switch
    below door sill trim appears to much forward?
    trim on the front bumper(end cap)??
    door corpus should be partly black
    seat belt bezel missing
    center tunnel carpet is missing the rubber thingy

im not so much into targas so i dont know if all the targa details are correct

145k no bid only two days left.....OMG is this the beginning of the collapse??? or is it just because the metal caps on the washer nozzles are missing?

500239s . . .

VIN = 500239S
    Eng# = 961527
    Trans# = 104504

'. . . NOW THE CAR IS IN DENVER COLORADO IN MY RANCH ; Here is very hard to find 1967 Porsche 911S soft window Targa in golf Blue over Black. This 911S is Chassis number 500239S and Engine number 961527 and is in nice running shape. For 1967 they only built 360 soft window targas and of that only 128 where the 911S with the bigger 160HP engine with the 5-speed manual transmission. This 911S has been in a private car collection in argentina and is now for sale has had one re-paint that we know of and is the factory color that came on the car in 1967.GOLF BLUE . The Engine starts and runs out good and has been looked over and is ready for the new owner to play with. The last owner had used the car on EIGHT 500 mile rallys IN SOUTH AMERICA over the last 8 years and has not had a problem with the car. Has the stock Porsche Fuchs wheels and 4 new michelin tires. All the glass is in good shape with no chips and the both side windows go up and down fine as for the back soft window the zipper is in good shape and so is the plastic window. The seat are Black leather and in good shape so are the back seats , all carpet in perlon gray are perfect, all is correct in the car , all matching numbers ( have a certificated porsche original (PIC) NO RUST ANYWEARE This is a unique opportunity to have a super exclusive Porsche 911S 67 soft windows short for a very good price ,im argentine speak spanish and my english is bad . . .'

(Not mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes