Please email for pictures. I did try to upload them to the thread but had no luck.

I am selling the engine out of my 1970 911T. This engine has provided me with remarkable performance and reliability both before and after it was rebuilt in 2009.
In 2009 I had the engine and transmission rebuilt along with a full service rebuild on the Weber 40 IDA carbs. Carbs are the early type without the high speed enrichment circuit. The alternator was also rebuilt at the time and the clutch was replaced. The combo has 11400 miles since rebuild. I have had only a few minor problems since the rebuild which are as follows. One of the cam feed lines was replaced due to a leak. A leak developed at one of the senders on the case which required removal of the carbs and cover to repair the sender and clean up the leaked oil. Otherwise besides 5 month oil changes and valve adjustments it has needed nothing else. I always use a fuel additive to neutralize the ethanol in the swill that our gas stations sell. The cover has some cracks around the intakes. This is not a perfectly detailed show engine but it is a clean, dry, reliable performer that will offer someone excellent results for some time.

The trans is 1970 mag. case 901 5 speed.
Engine #6107407
Type 911/07
Heads, cam towers, case...etc are all original to the motor.

I can sell this a few ways since selling it as a bundle may be difficult despite being a well mated combo.
1. Carbs sold so whole package not available.
2. Engine w trans and starter $4400
3. Engine $3000
4. Trans and starter $1500
5. Sold ...Carbs, air cleaner, linkage, manifolds $2200 *shipped in the US*....Sold

The coil, cover, fan/alt, wire harness, cap/wires, ducts, and misc brackets and hardware are included with the motor.

No exhaust or mounting bars/ brackets.

I am flexible a bit on the pricing. I paid close to the asking price of the components to have them rebuilt but that's the way it goes.

PayPal only to protect us both, I'll cover the fees.
Local inspection/pick up welcome in Chevy Chase, Md.
I don't know much about shipping this stuff so I'm open to suggestions but, for the record, below are some terms.
Buyer pays shipping and needs to make arrangements for the engine and trans. I can put them on a palette and deliver them within 15 miles or so to a shipping place. The carbs I will ship UPS or USPS.
You can email me at drwjenkins@comcast.net with questions.
I don't have pictures of the trans at the moment.
Thanks, Walt