Thread: Price Check - 2.4E Aluminum MFI Pump, Throttle Bodies, Stacks and Cam Shafts

Price Check - 2.4E Aluminum MFI Pump, Throttle Bodies, Stacks and Cam Shafts

All,

Since my car is in restoration and the engine was out, I decided to bite the bullet and have the engine pulled apart to install the original 911S cams I had (after having them checked over and polished) and 2.4 911S MFI pump. Porsche of Tysons Corner did a major service on the engine zero miles before the engine was dropped a few weeks ago, and gave it all an excellent bill of health (said I should use it as a daily driver). Now I have the 2.4 911E MFI parts I no longer need.

Can anyone help me price them appropriately?

PM is my preferred method of communication. Thanks in advance for your advice!
    Last edited by 72targa; 11-04-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Moved from "For Sale" and edited. Once you've established a price, please list your ad in For Sale. Thanks!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Can anyone help with reasonable pricing here? 2.4E (014)aluminum pump in running condition from a car that had just received a factory major service, 2.4E (314) plastic MFI stacks and throttle bodies. These are not often for sale and 911E prices are way high. Any car out there missing it's MFI? I also have 911E-profile camshafts, a spare fuel console, throttle cross bar and other related parts, should they be needed. All I need is an idea of pricing so I can list the ad in the parts for sale section. I am thinking of somewhere between...and... PM me with your opinions, please! Thanks.

A complete set of 2.4 E MFI just sold on Pelican for about $3600.

That was a mistake

That seller did not know what he had. He thought he was selling a 2.4T system, not 2.4E. Poor guy. That's like selling a diamond thinking it was a cubic zirconia. I would not expect the diamond market to crash to cubic zirconia levels because of one seller's mistake.

I'm thinking of somewhere between five and six for my setup, which is a known quantity, just taken off an engine that went through a factory major service and tune. Also, my pump is the beautiful aluminum type. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavaria911 View Post
    A complete set of 2.4 E MFI just sold on Pelican for about $3600.
    That system also had the green shroud and the E cams. Didn't take long for a well known individual on here to snap it up.

It was obvious to any MFI nut...I was too busy cleaning my 1971 Targa and missed on buying the E system.