Thread: Problem with RESTORATION DESIGN EUROPE http://rescue-911.nl/

Problem with RESTORATION DESIGN EUROPE http://rescue-911.nl/

hi!

I have a problem with this supplier. Before bank transfer was made, email contact was excellent!
    Today there is 10 days after transfer was sent. So far they didn't response any email (1st email with question I left 5 days ago). No messages from this supplier, no updates.

They said that 10 days are needed to deliver parts to me, after the bank transfer. 10 days is today. No parts, no message.

I am little worry about. Have anybody dealt with this company?

cheers!

I hope you get your parts soon. I met Marcel the European agent, he seems a pretty genuine guy. I am also about to order some parts from him. He does not hold a massive inventory of parts so may be waiting on a shipment.

Relax; as Dave said , the guy is solid, some guys even wait 6 months to get there parts , yep they B.... some time, but in the end they are all happy campers :-)

It's not that hard to respond to an email though...

Dear Terecha,

I am Marcel Tromp from RD Europe, this is the first time someone is reflecting on this maner about our services.
    But we are happy to inform you that your two parcels where packed for Poland yesterday. If there are questions we will be available to answer them.

good luck installing our product. And we hope to have another happy customer.

Restoration Design sent the items in a time they promissed. I received a bill from a courier.
    Parcell was sent on Monday.

But they couldn't response my emails due the trip to the Germany.
    Moderator please delete this topic - it shouldn't be visible from google due a problem is cleared

Marcel and RD are true and honest folks, even if problem has being resolved, most of us, resellers, have to wait on parts that come from the USA or Canada. This is due to the beruocracy of the EU customs and paper work.
    In Marcels case, he is a one man operation and belive me he does deliver and tries to acomodate all of his sales.

Glad all got resolved, but for future customers please have a litle more patience, like Marek said, some people wait 6 months !

Marek sent u and email please respond need help !
    San

53 Pre A, 65 356
    70 914/6 GT
    65 912, 67 911
    71 911 Targa,72 E Tara, 73 911 Targa
    70 911 S,71 911 S,70 911 T,
    71 911 T, 72 911 E ,73 911 T
    74 911 Coupe
    74 911 Targa
    1972 RennSport Bus

Early Reg # 771