Thread: Solex P1 complete set, restored, with air cleaner and pierburg pump

Solex P1 complete set, restored, with air cleaner and pierburg pump

Sold

Excellent pair of Solex, started with x2 pairs, used the best parts to make one complete set down to the hardware. Carbs restored by Aaron Burnham. New throttle plates, throats bored, new shafts & bushings. Flow tested, accelerator pump quantities set. Dow coating on manifolds.

Pierburg fuel pump rebuilt by Ed Fall.

Wobble nut to drive fuel pump.

Original dual ful line over fan.

Repro rear hard fuel line.

Linkage set, I did the crossbar mounts in the original dull painted white color, original crossbar, original drop links with all new ball cup ends. ** I am missing the one long rod.

Complete air cleaner all 3 pieces, new rubber connecting boot, new snorkel decal. The air cleaner needs to be painted, I held off on this as you may want to match the finish on the rest of your tin but I will gladly paint it if you would like. All clips included.

If you have a Solex car with no carbs yet then here is your chance to get a complete original solution that has already been rebuilt by people who know what they are doing. Your major headache will be gone. Your car will gain more equity than the purchase price. This set cost a ton of money to create, I was going to use them myself but I missed out on those cars.

Will not sell anything separate!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VintageExcellen; 01-12-2015 at 02:55 PM.

I've sent you a PM....