Thread: FS: @Elevenparts - 1968 911S Sportomatic

FS: @Elevenparts - 1968 911S Sportomatic

Very nice car offered by Elevenparts:

https://www.elevenparts.com/index2.php?f=cars

Not mine ;-(
    Last edited by Milou; 12-01-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Ciao Milou

Oooh yes. I know the car, actually I drove it many many years ago. Sportomatic is not my bst buddy, but it is an original car. And a car which - back in 2003-2004 - the previous owner had no chance to get rid of at a price above CHF 30'000!!! Times have changed, unfortunately.

Surely expensive, but when did you see a SWB S Sporto before?

Ciao
    Urelfer

Hello my friend!

Is it the first year of the Sportomatic? I tried it once and it wasn't bad but the price is too high for me! Nice car though....

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

68 SWT Sporto

Fantastic car but I hope they check the suspension bolts! The Talbot is mounted and looks great there.

Cees
    Attached Images Attached Images

The one sticking out is for adjusting ride height on a SWB..

Regards
    Porsche 935 DP1 Zirkelbach
    930/10
    Resale red

Porsche 911, 1971
    2.5L on Webers
    Silvermetallic

The Sporto was first launched in the car which took part at the Marathon de la Route in Summer 1967. This car is apparently in this collection:

http://www.stateofart.com/hoofdkanto...=stateofart_en

For the record:
    1968 Porsche 911S 2.0L SWB Coupe with Sporto/Sunroof
    VIN: 11800820
    Engine: 4180160
    Trans: ?
    Mileage: 75,000
    Price: EUR185,000

Sellers Description:
    This is one of the rarest SWB 911S and for sure the most original with only three owners ! AMAG delivery with options: blood orange, S engine, Sportomatic, sunroof, fog lights, cord seats, seat belts, Talbot mirror (not mounted) Only 120'700 KM (75'000miles) In original paint are: front hood, roof, rear lid, front left fender, rear bumpers. The other parts have been repainted many years ago. The interior, front trunk, engine bay has never been touched. All original floor pan ! Matching engine and gearbox. Tool kit, jack, touch up paint, sunroof crank, service and manual books. Runs and drives excellent.
    Today it is nearly impossible to find unrestored early 911's and for sure one in good condition and the rare S model !
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548