Thread: FS: Carrera RS book-Original limited edition w/slipcover-English

FS: Carrera RS book-Original limited edition w/slipcover-English

Sold-thank you.
    Selling my Carrera RS book-# 2583 of 3000 by Thomas Gruber, George Konradsheim. English edition
    Excellent condition-purchased new by me in 1992 and carefully stored in my library.
    This is the first and only edition of this amazing book. There was talk years ago or printing
    a second edition but that idea was abandoned-the original 3000 is all there is.

The book itself is in excellent condition, the dust sleeve has a couple of small dings shown in the photos.
    No stains, moisture, etc. I live in the desert and we are dry dry dry.
    Inside cover page of book has my library embossing-shown clearly in the photos.
    $1,400 to Porsche friends but am listing on Ebay for more. Free shipping within cont US.
    There are 2 copies for sale now on Alibris rare book web site for $3150 each and one on
    Ebay in the Netherlands in German for $1750.
    Feel free to email or call me with questions.
    Stuart 310-428-4384
    stuart@stuartwatson.com_MG_5952.jpg_MG_5953.jpg_MG_5954.jpg_MG_5955.jpgIMG_3538.jpg
    Last edited by s90112049; 12-04-2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: book sold