Further to this thread, http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ght=needlefelt

I have taken delivery of this reproduction Needlefelt lightweight carpet. I have matched this material to a NOS factory sample as well as the 911R in the Porsche museum and an original RSR. This is as close as it gets. I propose to sell this in a 1m x 8m roll. This material is unbound and you will need to cut and glue as you go. For reference, there is great information and photo's in the "Another Hot Rod " thread. The 8m roll is enough material to cover all areas apart from the headlining to the roof and the footwells which usually have the ribbed rubber matting.

Please do not confuse this with the smooth perlon carpet fitted in the RS cars. This is the punched patterned felt found in all the race and rally cars.
If like me you are trying to build a high quality replica sports purpose car, you will need a roll of this stuff !

I have stored what I need in the loft so the surplus material is for sale until it is all gone. When it's gone it's gone.

Price including paypal and tracked delivery worldwide is, £320.00. UK buyers get a big discount and a cup of tea on collection. Carpet will be shipped in a 1100mm x 200mm, 5mm thick cardboard tube. Top picture shows the weave, bottom picture shows the colour.

IMG_2112.jpg
IMG_2115.jpg