Thread: Wiring Harness's???

Wiring Harness's???

Does anyone make replacement wiring harness's for the early cars? I'm looking for harness's for a '66 911.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.wiring-harness-wocheslander.com/ehome.html
    I have one of their harness for a 67 912, yet to be installed...? Theirs is a complete back to front harness ( two separate harness )...cliff
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Bought one from Wocheslander for my 356, very great job !!!

Wanted to buy one for my 2,4 72, he won't do these years.

So went to Kroon, very nice also (not cheap, but it's a 911 harness !!!)

fred ©

We just purchased a harness from Kroon for a '65 we are restoring and can't wait to get it! Not cheap but considering the value of these cars and problems old wiring can cause I think it is well worth the investment... about 2,500 Euros~

http://www.kroonwireharnesses.com/site/About_us.html

Look's like great options, this is good!!!

Thanks Everyone!

Also, Kroon sells the correct terminals, boots, crimpers etc. etc. for the DIY, if your harness isn't too bad.
    There are also vendors who sell the correct gauge(s) of wiring, in the specific color combos, etc.
    Not for the faint of heart…..
    Brian
    S Reg #1032

"I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"

I used a Wocheslander harness for the Roadster around 10 years ago. Great product, service and easy to install. Wocheslander only does very early 911's, they wouldn't touch my '69E harness.

Kroon will rebuild your existing harness (as some of the connectors are NLA). It took a few months including shipping to and from Holland and as stated is not cheap. The harness I got back was almost like brand new, nicely labeled and laid out. Gerard was very helpful with my questions as my original harnesses we're is really poor condition.

YnZ has 911 harness's listed, or at least did when I was researching harnesses a year ago or so. Most 356 guys I know use Wocheslander and 911 guys use Kroon.
    Cheers,

Ron

1961 356 Roadster Outlaw
    1969 911E ROW Coupe ‘Orangina’
    1968 911 SWT Burgundy Red project