Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Membership Renewal !!!

thank for information

Somehow my login password stopped working a couple months ago for NEOhio911S.
    Not big problem since I wanted to change this name anyway, but wonder if site got hacked or my computer got compromised.

So I set up a new name and password. As far as I know I am signed up for automatic renewal.
    Now I need to post some public messages so I can get access to private messages? This is the first!

Lightbulb

Reno,

Welcome... again...

Not sure about your password...
    As far as we know our site has not been hacked... WE WOULD POST THAT NEWS IMMEDITATELY TO OUR BOARD MEMBERS...

Thank you for your automatic membership...

To be clear, your message board registration (password/user name) is completely separate from your paid membership in the club...

Yes, you have to post 10 times before posting or receiving PM's...

If you have any questions please get in touch with our tech and data base support support at:
    ashton@early911sregistry.org

Cheers,
    cm

Somehow my login password stopped working a couple months ago for NEOhio911S.
    Not big problem since I wanted to change this name anyway, but wonder if site got hacked or my computer got compromised.

So I set up a new name and password. As far as I know I am signed up for automatic renewal.
    Now I need to post some public messages so I can get access to private messages? This is the first!
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I got a membership heads up from moonclerk (doesn't work) saying i'm about to lapse. My card says I'm good til 8/29/2020
    Steve Shea #1 joined a long time ago
    58 speedster
    66 912
    67S
    73S
    97 VW eurovan
    1132 honda snowblower

member Jackson Hole Ski Club

Lightbulb

Steve,

Sorry for any confusion...

Please email our data base advisor, Ashton at:
    ashton@early911sregistry.org

He'll straighten it our for'ya…

Cheers,
    cm
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Hi There, if I renewed my membership this February would you at all be able to reprint my year of joining back to when I did? I have club magazines dated back to 2014/15. Not 2020 as currently shows.
    I see the joining date as a commitment to the marque to other members if you understand. Am I also able to change my user name please? Ultimately from my email address to just Tony Maddocks.
    Thank you for what might seem to others as trivial requests.
    Stay safe
    Tony.

Tony,

PM sent to you...

Cheers,
    Chuck
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I’d like to cancel my membership. I clicked on the membership tab but it did not give any info of how to quit. I am on auto pay so if you can please let me know how to quit my membership so I am not billed in the future. Thank you.
    Early 911S Registry#3437
    1971 911E

Branz.......... PM sent

cm
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Last month, my credit card was automatically billed for subscription renewal. I don't recall ever giving authorization for autopay and, if I did, I can't find how to change that on the website. Please advise.