Thread: Porsche one owner 67 912

Porsche one owner 67 912

Hello need some Help
    I am buying a 912 67 one owner with sun roof
    I would like to know if the engine is original, I will get the number and I have the vin Number
    were can I quickly check if number are matching ?
    What is the value of a 912 1967 like that ?
    Thank you for your help
    Jean

Need a lot more detail. It all depends on condition, if it's a factory sunroof or aftermarket, and matching engine. Could be 10k for an apart project to 75k or more for a matching # show car or nice original paint car.

You can check 912vin.com to see what engine numbers are in the same range, or hope the original owner has paperwork, otherwise the only way to know for sure is to get a COA from Porsche

Thank you
    I will check
    Merry Christmas
    B

also you can check on http://www.356a.com/

best regards
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo