Thread: FS: BMW ICON e30 M3

FS: BMW ICON e30 M3

Happy New Year!

selling my m3... here is the ad on the bmw cca website

https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/36746

'. . . Description
    Excellent driver for sale. Clean carfax. $16k in recent repairs from well known Indy in Houston. Full disclosure - odo gear was broken when I bought the car. It has since been fixed. Previous owner's father (he passed and left the car to the son) had many cars (including a second e30 m3), and didn't drive this one for a long time - which is why it got 16k in mechanical rehab from the guy I bought it from... Vehicle has new tires, which is indicative of the years where it wasn't driven much (old tires were dry rotted). Sadly, I do not have more history of this car besides the 16k in recent receipts, the clean carfax (which shows signs of extensive maintenance, though no details). I was told this car has a Korman 2.5L. The only things that do not work (to my knowledge) is the AC, and the passenger front window is not working (currently troubleshooting). Car has no rust at all. The paint on the wing is cracked (common), the rear left side of the bumper is cracked. Overall paint is good.. but it is not a new car. This is an excellent driver. Buy a legend while it is still affordable . . .
    '

(Not mine)

Love these cars --- + owned 2. Only sold the last one to buy an 'S,' so . . .

Thanks for advertising, here
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

Korman . . .

. . . .
    http://www.kormanautoworks.com/index.html

Might try contacting this outfit + seeing if they have any records of doing this engine . . . adding to the documentation

We Can Be Heroes

Thanks for the suggestion - I reached out to Ray Korman last week. Sadly, the records are paper records and Ray needs both the name of the individual who commissioned the build, and the year it was done in order to get the records. I know neither...