Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1965 911 light ivory on red interior

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

FS: 1965 911 light ivory on red interior

Dear all,

for sale a 1965 911 light ivory with red interior - never restored (full restoration I mean) - real patina
    feature in the last ESSES Volume 24, nb 4 page 32-35
    Vin is 301229
    Engine is matching but not yet installed in the car (this is a 1966 engine right now in place)
    She looks fantastic. She drives and shift well.
    There are some rust bubles on the right front fender, and left windshield bay (you know the story). I would recomend a close inspection as the car is "dans son jus"

Asking price is 200.000 USD
    Located in France

I am NOT the seller, just helping a friend of mine.

Contact me for more information

DSC_0711.jpg
    DSC_0673.jpg
    PORSCHE 2.0 65 BELGE 013.jpg
    Last edited by Xavier PJB; 01-08-2015 at 12:46 AM.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Interesting car at a respectable price it seems! Good luck with the sale! Any more pictures available?

Best,

Thomas

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

If the non matching number engine currently installed is a 901/05 I am interested in purchasing it.
    Regards,
    Mattia

Thomas here you go
    Credit : Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret
    DSC_0723.jpgDSC_0702.jpgDSC_0682.jpgDSC_0677.jpgDSC_0675.jpg
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

At this price level:
    Seat bases poorly redone
    Black arm rest on red interior
    Cheap windscreen replacement with the awful top tint.
    Doors inside not black
    Awful radio
    Why not doing at least the simple basics when asking 200K$
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

This car was profiled along with the rest of Pascal Danguin's Addiction (Early 911 collection) on pages 32/33 of the December 2014 Winter edition of the Esses. Interesting story on the matching up of the chassis to the engine.
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Why not let the guy sell his car?

Quote Originally Posted by 67Porsche911S View Post
    At this price level:
    Seat bases poorly redone
    Doors inside not black
    Awful radio

At this price level:
    Seat bases poorly redone
    Doors inside not black
    Awful radio
    Thank you for your feedback - are you interested by the car ?

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGS73E View Post
    This car was profiled along with the rest of Pascal Danguin's Addiction (Early 911 collection) on pages 32/33 of the December 2014 Winter edition of the Esses. Interesting story on the matching up of the chassis to the engine.
    Greeting Doug, I am glad someone has gone thought my article

Quote Originally Posted by kpick View Post
    Why not let the guy sell his car?
    Because the world is full of different individuals, and there are always people thinking they have answers to questions not even asked.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Thank you for your feedback - are you interested by the car ?
    Sorry for disturbing this sale with my unpleasant comment, we do this quite often here. I love these cars so I was tempted and I must admit that I have this compulsive disorder for attention to detail .

Good luck with the sale.

Because the world is full of different individuals, and there are always people thinking they have answers to questions not even asked.
    May be we introduce a section 'for sale - no comment allowed' or 'for sale - only positive comments allowed'

JE SUIS CHARLIE
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

Sorry for disturbing this sale with my unpleasant comment, we do this quite often here. I love these cars so I was tempted and I must admit that I have this compulsive disorder for attention to detail .

Good luck with the sale.

May be we introduce a section 'for sale - no comment allowed' or 'for sale - only positive comments allowed'

JE SUIS CHARLIE
    Michael, I am used to this forum, thank you. I have passed your comment to the seller.
    Comments are always welcomed of course.

Thank you, hopefully the car will get into good hands.

Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407