Thread: WTB: '69 911 side window glass

Saltspring Island, BC Canada & Minneapolis

WTB: '69 911 side window glass

I need a driver's side TINTED window in very good to excellent condition - I'd take a pair if you have them. Mine is just a bit too scratched to put back into my almost done car after spending so long getting everything else so nice.
    Ideally it's a set of '69-'73 which have the angle cut bracket on the bottom, as opposed to the straight cut bracket which is from the SWB cars. At the right in the photo. The clear ones are an excellent set of SWB windows that were sent to me by mistake so they would be available for trade if you need them. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a set I would trade. Let me confirm I can locate them and they are as I remember them from 24 years ago....

Dan

Saltspring Island, BC Canada & Minneapolis
    Still looking - can anyone help me with these?
    Thanks.....

call Bryce at AASE Sales Monday 740-503-3651 they are not on the website yet but on the shelf

I have 2 sets. Sent you PM over at Pelican requesting for email address to send photos.