Thread: FS: 1967 Porsche 912 Engine - No Core Charge

FS: 1967 Porsche 912 Engine - No Core Charge

This engine was in a very rusty 1967 912 that was last licensed in 1993. I changed the oil, hooked it up to a remote fuel supply and it fired right up and runs good with no smoke or bad noises. I ran it for about 10 minutes. Email me and I can send a brief video of it running. Surprisingly, it didn't even leak any oil, until I pulled the valve covers to check the valve gear. The original Solex Carbs seemed to work fine and didn't leak gas either. The original 022 distributor works OK too. Includes the desirable S90, SC and 1967 912 Knecht Wire Air Filters. Personally, I would consider it a running core and plan on rebuilding it. But a person could probably bolt it in a car and get many more miles of use from it. I am selling it "As Is" with no warranty, express or implied. Great for converting a 356 to the smoother, higher output engine - Plus it already has the 12V Generator and Coil. Includes all items shown. Local pickup or we will strap it to a pallet and ship it via Yellow Freight - for $300.
    $4499.00
    Attached Images Attached Images