Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: 1969 911S Crystal Blue

FS: 1969 911S Crystal Blue

no longer for sale
    Last edited by Chrisg911s; 01-12-2017 at 04:18 AM.

Here are some pictures previously posted, glws, nice color.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    66 911 primer
    63B coupe, Irish Green
    Allentown, PA

What a beauty! Love it!

looks like this will be a special car. ty
    66 911
    76 930

daily
    B7 RS4

VIN = 119300983
    Eng# = 6391383
    Trans# = 7196696
    Last edited by LongRanger; 01-23-2015 at 09:59 AM.

We Can Be Heroes

Chris,
    Looks like a gorgeous car you got there. I too am finishing my 69S Coupe. Curious about what you ended up doing with your rocker and bumper decos.
    Stoddard sells both repro and Porsche Classic items. Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks for sharing all the detailed information on your car.
    I just drove by the old Pharr Rd location for RBM this morning. It's easy to visualize this car on the showroom, which looked like a UFO. It's now some sort of shoe store or hair salon.

120067.JPG

RBM.jpg

Your car's VIN falls in a range of other special order paint cars produced late March/early April 1969.

GLWS

-Bryce
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Love it. Would like to see more progress shots, as my 69S is not nearly as far along the same path.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

We used to ride our bikes past RBM on Pharr Road as kids. We lived a few blocks away, and my high school was right there, too. Lots of drooling went on as the salesmen glared at us for getting our bikes too close to the high dollar sheet metal. - Matt

Quote Originally Posted by beh911 View Post
    Thanks for sharing all the detailed information on your car.
    I just drove by the old Pharr Rd location for RBM this morning. It's easy to visualize this car on the showroom, which looked like a UFO. It's now some sort of shoe store or hair salon.

120067.JPG

RBM.jpg

Your car's VIN falls in a range of other special order paint cars produced late March/early April 1969.

GLWS

-Bryce
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

Bryce,
    Great info. Thanks. I knew nothing about the dealership or the build time. I will have a build sheet if it exists or a Kardex shortly to go with it.