Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB: MOMO Montecarlo horn button

Hi Mike,

No worries buddy, not bursting my bubble yet.
    I know about the reproductions. Made by Darren I believe?
    I also know his biggest problem was to get the silver part bright enough. On the horn I have here, it's almost like a mirror.
    And yes, the rear looks similar to some of the 1st generation Large crest porsche horns that I've had. Same with the stacked mo mo horns. It's period correct, no doubt. Interesting part about it is the shape of the outer black piece. It's a little different from the known 1st generation momo horns as this one is more curved (see last pic).

In addition, I bought this one straight from the first owner. An 82 year old italian, not even being familiar with the internet at all. I actually bought it as a complete set, Monte Carlo wheel and horn. I sold the wheel itself as I already had a better condition one.

20200328_204400.jpg

20200328_204235.jpg

20200328_204243.jpg
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Yeah, I figured it was real but it's so rare that my mind couldn't accept it. Great find (as usual).

That's okay Mike, neither did I when I first saw it.
    Thinking back of it, that was a great day really...
    Thanks buddy.
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look