Thread: FS: 914/6 w/ 1967 911s engine

FS: 914/6 w/ 1967 911s engine

1967 911S engine #-961 998 ( 2.0 case- 901 101 101 0R /H), lite head work, electromotive HPX, 46 webers , headers, supertrapps.
    5SP CLOSE RATIO LSD TRANS W/ COOLER AND PUMP, #- HA0310 4 (case- 914 301 101 00)
    HamFab CAMBER PLATES
    FT & RR SWAYBAR HEIM JOINT set up,COILOVER SUSPENSION
    Koni front /REAR BILSTEIN
    WILWOOD RACING BRAKES (Superlite cal, rotors 12" X 1.25 F 12" X .81 R )
    Titlon three pedal assemblies , reservoir, balance bar,

DRY SUMP/ PETERSON TANK ( 3 gal ) / AN FITTINGS AND LINES
    (8) 16X10 WHEELS (outer rim of one wheel needs to be replace)
    100MM STUD
    KIRKEY SEAT / 5 point harness (set up for second seat)
    AUTOMETER SPORT COMP MONSTER TACK W/SHIFT LIGHT, OIL PSI, OIL TEMP, VOLTS GAUGES
    15 GAL FUELSAFE GAS TANK

DRY WEIGHT 1886 LBS. SHERIDAN WIDE BODY 60" adjustable wing
    Has fresh corner balance / Millersport
    This car was built to professional racing standards with only autocross and DE time. It is capable of handling far more engine......

42K complete car
    30K engine less carbs,headers,flywheel (hear it run)
    15K roller

please e mail for more details Salisbury.don@att.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks for the response, I have a better understanding of the early 911 world. yes I know the engine value is closer to 20/25K. The issue becomes what is left and how hard is it to sell. I have priced the engine to where it is worth the energy to deal with replacing it or selling a roller. I spend over 6 months looking for a 964 engine last year...I ended up purchasing a complete car (nice car wanted a nice engine) and selling the roller. That may be the best plan for this engine if you need it. The chassis is a piece of art.... few would understand what a professional frame plate build is....less will every drive one. Why did they use a S 2.0 engine when most used 3 or 3.2 engines? I do not know for sure but my guess is to meet a vintage racing requirement for that period or maybe cc's to weight.

That is a VERY well prepped car. Nice and tidy.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

thanks again for the help....

engine sale is pending

roller available