Thread: FS: 73 coupe black carpet pieces

FS: 73 coupe black carpet pieces

I have a few pieces of carpet that were removed from a '73 coupe. I believe they were original to the car. The pieces that I have are the right front kick panel, right sill, the three pieces in the rear seat area, the two rear quarter panel pieces and the rear floor mats. They are what I would call a velour, so probably out of an S, if I remember the carpet choices in a '73. I also have what I assume are period aftermarket front mats. They are more like a perlon. Lastly, I have one random right front mat in completly different material.

The condition is pretty fair. Some cleaning would be appropriate but it's definitely useable. It's that peculiar slighty blue-ish black of the period.

Thinking of $100 for the original carpet pieces, $40 for the perlon front mats and I'll take a reasonable offer on the last piece, if anybody knows what it is and can use it. Prices are plus shipping from 74137, which should run about $20 for most people for the original stuff and up to around $50 for everything.

Photos to follow:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (75.8 KB, 77 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (77.6 KB, 78 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (65.0 KB, 79 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (67.3 KB, 79 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (62.4 KB, 77 views)

More photos:
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (48.9 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (41.5 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (66.3 KB, 74 views)

And, a couple photos of the oddball piece...
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (210.6 KB, 69 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (251.8 KB, 71 views)