Thread: FS: Factory Original ST Twin Plug Cylinder Heads

FS: Factory Original ST Twin Plug Cylinder Heads

SOLD For sale is one set of factory original Porsche 911 ST racing twin-plug cylinder heads. The heads are all date stamped 3-70, with casting numbers reading 911.104.303.0R. The cylinder heads were completely rebuilt by Ollie’s of Santa Ana, CA with all new valves, valve guides, and titanium retainers. They have been stored in a dry, climate controlled environment since. The intake valves measure 47mm and the exhaust valves measure 41.5mm.

Our customer purchased these cylinder heads for a 2.5L ST project build back in 2005 from Armando Serrano.
    According to the documents received with the cylinder heads from Armando, they were ported and flowed (on the intake ports only) by Ritchie Ginther, for a competition engine built in the early 1970s by his engine builder, Bill Yates. Included in the photos is a copy of the dyno sheet from Bill Yates (dated 11/4/71). The dyno sheet results: 180 ft-lbs torque at 6,000 rpm and 244 bhp at 7,500 rpm.

Asking $9400.00 or best offer plus shipping. SOLD Located in Allentown PA, 18109. Please contact me at speccar@verizon.net or 610-437-9333 with any questions.

We also have for sale the Mahle racing pistons and cylinders, 10.3:1 compression ratio that were a part of this build and fully restored. Link here: http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...073#post789073

For more photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rydxeroqt...fsNg9NnIa?dl=0
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by specialty72s; 02-11-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Works of art! Good luck with the sale.
    Steve Meltsner

Sold back to me. Thank you!

23 hours, 12 minutes . . .

Wow

Where else would I ever see stuff like this? . . .

. . . and thanks for posting here, with us

Wow

We Can Be Heroes

Actually, it's more like one year, 4 months, sixteen days, 23 hours and 12 minutes. I knew these were coming up for sale then and have contemplated too long to pull the trigger. I'm a little slower these days...

But whose counting.
    Steve Meltsner

Peanut plugs upper and lower?
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

I am so sad I didn't see these in time
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6