Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS Blaupunkt bezel and knobs 65-67 Dashboard Bling*

NOS Blaupunkt bezel and knobs 65-67 Dashboard Bling*

I am going to use Becker radios in my 911s so Im selling my NOS bezel and secondary knobs. The bezel goes up tio 68 and the knobs are for the Blaupunkts generally before 1968 that have secondary knobs with no pointer, knobs have never been out of their bag. The bezel is hard to find NOS but the knobs are super rare, used ones are almost always blistered. See what your chrome guy does with those. Arrive at Pebble Beach this year prepared for those nitpicking judges. Ill be elsewhere again ;(. $450 shipped US OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images

If somebody knows of these available NOS elsewhere let me know. That link is a dead end for me.
    Last edited by 66S; 02-24-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Nice try! Those are in not new comdition and show it. I have a bag of those but only one pair so new you will need sunglasses for the mirrored sides. I dont think any plater on Earth could restore a used pair. These parts belong in a concours car. Next....
    Last edited by 66S; 02-24-2015 at 01:29 PM.

That's correct, but $450 is a lot of money for two blaupunkt levers and a bezel GLWS

You got me there but those last couple of concours points make all the difference in the world for those so inclined. I hereby invoke the $1684 swb spark plug wrench in lousy condition. Ill admit I had a hard time pricing these. Thanks anywho

I always get a kick out of people selling NOS parts still in the wrapper, can we see a picture of them outside the wrapper? Or can they be returned if they have any scratches and dings from bouncing around in the bag for several years? If it helps I just sold an almost perfect chrome trim just like yours for $95, so based on the market you are asking $355 for the 2 knobs.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Satisfaction is always guaranteed. The wrapper is pretty transparent so in they stay. I sure havent bounced these around, Ive had them stored for years, usually separated. The bezel is also NOS, yours was used. Whats up with the 'tude? Any more and Ill need a lude
    Last edited by 66S; 02-24-2015 at 02:16 PM.

It confounds me when somebody picks on a for sale items price when it says or best offer and there are no comparable offerings with which to judge a fair market price.