Thread: FS: Various Fuchs

FS: Various Fuchs

With my acquisition of a 10/71 date matched set for my car, I have various fuchs to sell. All are flat 6's or deep 6's. All my wheels are the early 3 prong variety.
    SOLD First set is a dated matched set of 5 from 2/72. SOLD(My car being a 1/72 build, made this set close but incorrect for me). Three have a lightly blasted finish, one has a polished finish, and one has a polished petals with a black background. Probably want to have all of them refinished at the same time so they all match. $2,250 plus actual shipping. They come with center caps. No curb rash on any of them, a few small blemishes. SOLD

Feb photos 092.jpg

Next set is a date matched set from 11/72. Prior owner painted them silver. He sold these to me as 3 - 1/72 wheels, and one 11/72 wheel. I was after the 1/72 wheels, but apparently he needs glasses so none of these worked for me. I thought my search was over but apparently not. $1,700 plus actual shipping, no caps with these. Some light curb rash on 1 or 2 wheels.

Feb photos 089.jpg

SOLD Next wheel is a lone 5/71 wheel. SOLD Wheel had been painted black. I used some acetone and removed the black paint on the pedals to check for anodizing. It appears to still have it's original anodizing under the black. No curb rash. SOLD $425 plus actual shipping charges. SOLD Tire can be removed prior to shipping if desired.

Feb photos 091.jpg

Last two wheels are deep six wheels with hearts. 6/69 date and an 8/69 date. Both wheels have some curb rash. Nothing too bad that won't come out with a refinishing. Both appear to have their original finish but the fnishes are a bit tired. $700 each plus actual shipping.

Feb photos 090.jpg

I can provide closer and more detailed photos or additional information to any interested parties. Just PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you. Paypal accepted and I'll eat the paypal fee. I won't make you pay an extra 3% as it seems is becoming fashionable to do.

I am still seeking 1/72 dated wheels. If anybody has any or knows who does please contact me. Thanks, Derek
    Last edited by Gearby; 02-27-2015 at 10:48 AM.

I will take the lone 5-71 wheel €425

Pm me
    Wim van den Berg
    Holland

911 2.2 E 1970
    911 2.7 Carrera 1974
    911 3.0 RSR 1974 Tribute
    930 3.0 Turbo 1976

hi, interrested in one of the 11/72 wheel if you want to part the set ?
    let me know
    1970 911 T JEZEBEL Gone !!!
    1973 911 T Race car. Gone
    1984 911 Carrera ......!
    1973 914 2 liter Bahia red ...!
    membership # 2545
    Francois

I will take all five of the 2/72 wheels. I am sending a PM with contact information.

Thanks,
    Frank
    Member #3127

All PM's have been replied to. I also posted this same ad over on Pelican and in hindsight, I probably should have posted it here first for a day or two and then gone over there. Trying to figure out who replied first was a bit confusing.

Set of 5 -2/72 wheels have been sold. Thanks Early S.

Single 5/71 wheel has been sold. Thanks everyone.
    Set of 11/72 fuchs is still available
    Pair of deep sixes is still available