Thread: Driving light horn grilles

Driving light horn grilles

Looking for some horn grilles and light brackets for some driving lights I have recently acquired at the Phoenix Club swap. Preferably chrome but I'll ponder black. 69 coupe

You cannot do better than Eric Linden's grilles. I have a set - they are perfection.

http://www.autoforeignservices.com/
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

I couldn't agree more. I was hoping to locate a used pair before going with the brand new ones. If I have to buy new I'll definitely go with these. How about the brackets? Does he also make those? I don't see them on his ebay store.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Harriman View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I was hoping to locate a used pair before going with the brand new ones. If I have to buy new I'll definitely go with these. How about the brackets? Does he also make those?
    I have the complete setup and just picked a random set of brackets (SMC) as its the part of the installation that's not really visible.

http://www.sierramadrecollection.com...73-p20261.html
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Thanks EG. Got the brackets but are there some used grilles out there?

i have these xtra ttg parts for sale
    Attached Images Attached Images
    paul chappell

How much for the black horn grilles?

Here are the lights I got. What other hardware am I going to need other than the brackets and grilles? Your photos include some hardware. Do I also need the hardware?

Thanks, Bob

IMG_1297_zpsvlimo3pw.jpg

These are the horn grilles I'm using right now so I do like black. Al Kosmal made these.

IMG_1296_zpsqk0eapdf.jpg