Thread: Engine No. 911 311 needed - finder's fee?!

Engine No. 911 311 needed - finder's fee?!

I'm looking for the original engine for my '67. No. 911 311. Any info. appreciated...

help me sing.....reunited and it feels so good!

Banned
    Good day Sir,

Welcome to the forum.

Being the bounty hunter I am I couldn't help but notice the emphasized question mark after "finder's fee".

Just trying to clarify if someone locates your engine case and enhances the value of your car by $25-$30k that there is a worthwhile upside for them?

Well Mr. Beck...I'd say yes.....but of course that comes with a host of disclaimers such as condition, price, etc., etc. I imagine the old engine was detonated on a track somewhere back in Ohio as that's where the race history was centered for the car. You never know, though, it could be holding a coffee table up right now.

Banned
    How long has it been a race car?

Pics?

Sorry Frnk for the late reply. Raced at least since 76. Multiple seca regions. Multiple nationals. Pre 76 history is underway but looks like she was born a street car and immediately built to race.

I'll get some pics put together and posted

Banned
    Cool.
    Would enjoy that.

Frank,
    I posted an album of my car. Let me know if you have any trouble seeing it.