Thread: Mint Mint Mint 1969 to 1973 Porsche 911 RS, S, E, T Factory Original Tool Kit

Mint Mint Mint 1969 to 1973 Porsche 911 RS, S, E, T Factory Original Tool Kit

Mint 1969 to 1973 Porsche 911 RS, S, E, T factory original tool kit. It is complete
    and in mint, original, unrestored condition. This is one of the nicest kits ever offered
    anywhere. The tools and bag are just beautiful. Even the lug wrench pouch snap
    still has its paint finish. Included are all of the original tools: the 10 K volt screwdrivers,
    the "DROP FORGED STEEL" wrench set in the correct large upper case lettering, the
    plated pliers with the polished chrome raised cutting edge, the P208 v-belt tool, the 19x22
    "Chom-Vanadium" double box wrench, the "KLEIN 21 spark plug wrench, the 10 MM allen
    wrench with "DIN 911 SW10 KLEIN W. GERMANY", the 19MM lug wrench with the tapered
    tip, the "PUDENZ" fuse pack, the original "Continental" v-belt, a new "PORSCHE" v-belt
    all in the black vinyl basketweave tool kit bag with the spring clasps. $2395 + insured
    shipping and Paypal fee. Thanks, Scott Emsley
    Attached Images Attached Images

No ! I mean no way for a tool kit.

Good to see your still in action Scott and once again a great looking kit.
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Thank you, Clyde. After 45 years dabbling with Porsches, I'm not so much in action any longer, but still have a few items
    up my sleeves. I hope this finds all in great shape for you on your side of the planet.
    Best regards, Scott

No towel ?
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Sold. Many thanks.

BTW, shop towels were not included in this era tool kit as Porsche stopped doing
    that in the early 50's. Shop towels were included in the travel kits up to this time
    though. However, I have included a shop towel to the buyer of this kit as thanks.
    Take care, Scott