Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: MOMO Le mans 350mm

FS: MOMO Le mans 350mm

The wheel is SOLD

Very nice, very early MOMO Le Mans steering wheel for sale.

It is a pre logo, pre date stamp wheel.

The vinyl cover has no rips or cuts, just a few marks on the surface that to my eyes are barely noticable, when the wheel is mounted.

Stiching has no flaws, the thread has a nicely patinaed colour.

There are very few, very small marks on the front of the metal spokes from use - a few more marks on the back mostly from mounting.

All in all the steering wheel is in impressively nice condition considering its age and the fact that is has been used as intended.

I bought the wheel from this site a few years ago and I know I will regret selling it, as I am unlikely to find another in this condition, but my car has far more urgent needs than a fancy steering wheel.

I have descibed the item to the best of my knowledge and ability - Please do not hesitate to contact me for more photos, I will be glad to provide anything needed.

NEW Price is 650$ plus actual shipping. The wheel is in Copenhagen, Denmark

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg7.jpg8.jpg
    Last edited by ramzez; 05-04-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Price reduction

It seems that I have been a bit too optimistic on the price. New price is 650$ plus actual shipping from Copenhagen, Denmark

Still for sale, open to discuss reasonable offers.

Bump for a nice wheel, still open for reasonable offers.

PM message sent

Interested, could you please post hi-res pictures of these areas from front and back
    1.jpg

Hi uai, will do later tonight danish time.

Ok, I'm having problems getting my camera to focus any closer than this, hope they will do - Front first, then back.

If you send me your email I can send you the originals, they are pretty large, so I assume you can zoom in quite close in the pictures and get the info you need.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Regards

Rasmus

DSC05611.jpg
    DSC05612.jpg
    DSC05613.jpg
    DSC05614.jpg

Hi Rasmus, I like it, but I already have it.
    So if none of the others will take it I'll buy it - let's say if it's not sold by Sunday I'll have a double.
    IMG_0824_k.JPG
    Cheers

Uli

Last bump for the weekend crowd...