Thread: Recaro rally II / 2 seats - driver & co driver (pair)

Recaro rally II / 2 seats - driver & co driver (pair)

I have a pair Recaro II/2 rally seats for sale.
    It is a complete pair with driver & co driver seat, which is rarerly seen especially the co driver seat.

I wanted to use them for my project, but I must face the truth that I am 2 meter tall and don`t weight <85kg... So they are not the right decision for me, sadly as those seats look soo good and give you perfect hold in all directions.

They are covered with british green leather and need to be recovered complete. The foam feels firm but will also need a work at some pressure points due storrage and age. They come with one headrest the second one is missing, and 4 plugs when you are not using the headrests.
    Both seats have sliders which work nice. They have no visible metal cracks only 2 small dents at the metal back which will buff out easily.
    One side of the side assist the rivets have pulled, but overall nothing a good retrimmer will work out easliy.
    Check the seat thread for the appearance they will look like after a nice retrimming.

The seats are located in Germany near Hannover. Postage only within european union (via GLS), they then come in 2 packages with the backrests mounted off.

Asking price is €1,400 plus shipping

If you have questions or thoughts drop me a PM. Paypal is also available +2%.

Shipping costs could be seen/calculated too your location here / XL size:
    https://gls-group.eu/DE/en/parcelsho...celshop-prices
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Felix/DFL; 04-03-2015 at 01:27 AM.

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar
    Keep on Trekkin'.........(very nice seats btw!)
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...7&d=1427991849
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

Quote Originally Posted by SD Swede View Post
    Keep on Trekkin'.........(very nice seats btw!)
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...7&d=1427991849
    Opps those are the boots of my madame, and not for sale...
    Price now set to 1400€ as one headrest is missing as described.

Sold......