Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1967S Front Suspension-Complete

FS: 1967L (revise) Front Suspension-Complete

Complete Front Suspension. Will fit 66-68 911 Came off a 67S however it is BOGE so it must have been replaced at some point.
    PRICE Reduction-$350.00
    A-Arms
    Struts (with 3.5" caliper plates), end cap adjusters, front A-Arm C bracket
    Crossmember
    Includes Arm End Caps and U tabs for sway bar

$600.00 for the package + shipping to US
    I want to try to sell this as a single package if possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DavidMixon; 06-15-2015 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Price Reduction based on input

Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post
    shouldn`t the struts be red on the S?
    regardless of color, but to learn something, do all SWB S models have Koni struts?

Richard
    searching for engine (case) 903742

Yes , I believe all 67S had Koni struts with 3" spacing

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post
    regardless of color, but to learn something, do all SWB S models have Koni struts?

Richard
    nope only the S coupes the others had boge(if i remember right) ... the difference can also be seen from outside....will search for pics in my arcive.

S coupe = Koni, S targa = boge

Yes, thanks for the reply's. The struts are Boge (so yes Targa S). The suspension will fit all SWB 911's up to 68 as I am told. The 3.5 inch adapter plates were aftermarket at that time to allow use of S calipers.

I am open to offers if I have not priced the setup correctly. As you can see the pieces are in really good condition.
    Last edited by DavidMixon; 05-16-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Price Reduce to $500.0 +
    Last edited by DavidMixon; 05-19-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Price

Price Reduction

Price reduced to $350.00 + Shipping

Have the struts been shortened/ modified? There looks to be a weld around the strut about 2/3 of the way up. Can you take a photo of the struts only.
    Thanks
    Reuben