Thread: FS: 4 Fuchs 7x15 8x15 $2500

pilot 73

FS: 4 Fuchs 7x15 8x15 $2500

DSC_0232.jpgDSC_0230.jpgDSC_0231.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0228.jpg2-7x15 and 2-8x15 $2500 the only dates I could find were 2/72

The part # in your pics does not match up with a 272 date stamp which looks like 577 to me. A 7 or 8 x 15 77 wheel should end in 11 or 12 I think. The later wheels end in 41 or 42 but I don't know exactly when transition was made. I any of the wheels accept A 3 prong cap those could potentially be a 72 wheel which is worth considerably more $$.
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

You have a PM.
    H

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.