Thread: WTB: 73 911 door regulator 'L' bracket stop...photo attached

WTB: 73 911 door regulator 'L' bracket stop...photo attached

I would like to purchase one of these (PN 901-542-411-40 which they show as 72 and up application and in PET it is illustrated in Section 8, illustration 804-10, and item 10)...somehow misplaced during disassembly and seemingly NLA from Porsche. It mounts to the inside of the door shell frame. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump....still looking...anyone?

They only fit up to 77 Targas. PM or email me your address and I'll send you the one in the picture.

Regards

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mac73s View Post
    bump....still looking...anyone?
    So I respond, and get no reply? I have already put more time in this than I could possibly charge for. Actually, I was going to just ask for the shipping costs. I'm not looking to get rich on this sale. My Name is Jim B, not Jim (you fill in the blank).

Regards

Jim
    Last edited by Jim Breazeale; 06-02-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Jim - I apologize for the delayed reply and I'm happy to compensate you for your troubles...certainly did not intend to cause so much angst. To add insult to injury, your mention that these just used for the Targa means I've made a mistake in thinking they are needed for my Coupe. I sourced various doors during my restoration, and when I came across this piece and looked it up in PET, I assumed I needed them. If what I'm saying is true, I struggle to understand why a window regular stop would not be necessary in the Coupe. Thank you again for your troubles on my behalf. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mac73s View Post
    Jim - I apologize for the delayed reply and I'm happy to compensate you for your troubles...certainly did not intend to cause so much angst. To add insult to injury, your mention that these just used for the Targa means I've made a mistake in thinking they are needed for my Coupe. I sourced various doors during my restoration, and when I came across this piece and looked it up in PET, I assumed I needed them. If what I'm saying is true, I struggle to understand why a window regular stop would not be necessary in the Coupe. Thank you again for your troubles on my behalf. Steve
    Steve

No worries. Coupes don't need a stop because they have this bright metal thing around the window that stops it's travel when it gets to the top.

Ciao

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Steve

No worries. Coupes don't need a stop because they have this bright metal thing around the window that stops it's travel when it gets to the top.

Ciao

Jim

Ah yes, that bright shiny thing...makes perfect sense and thank you for clarifying. I appreciate your help on this and the other assistance you've afforded me in the past with other questions. Steve