Thread: Fs: 1969t

Fs: 1969t

A friend of mine has asked me to assist him with the sale of his 1969T, it is not being advertised anywhere else at this time. The car is located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, I'm not certain although it may have been a US import? If this is the case it may be and easy export from Canada back.

Car has been in storage for the last 10 years and was repainted black at that time, originally Metallic Blue 6853 as per COA which is attached. He had no intentions of selling but things change as we know. After receiving the glass out paint it was stored and has been there ever since.

Matching numbers, engine was rebuilt by one of Ontarios finest factory trained techs and has not yet been installed in the car. The car will need to be finished as far as assembly, I'm told it's about 75 - 80% complete.

Below is the information he provided to me regarding the sale, if you have any questions please send them to me and I will forward them on. I have attached only a few photos but more specific photos can be taken. Once he has better access to the car and parts I will have better photos. The car is currently in a trailer and parts in storage, he has just moved and plans to get to this shortly.

He is looking to sell the car as a package with a 69 912 tub and 69 911 engine core, however, if you are only interested in the car, the balance of the items can be sold seperately. The 912 was a roll-over.

Complate package is $40,000 US, 69T only, $35,000 US. Shipping will be at the purchasers expense.

If you would like to contact me directly... mike at autosport canada dot com or PM is fine.

Regards,
    Mike

I purchased the car in 1996 , it had a burnt top of engine. The car was disassembled and primered and painted. New floor pans and gas tank supports were installed as well. all components are removed cleaned refurbished and painted. ex. new wheel bearings shock bushings brakes etc. interior has been all done , new carpet , headliner, parcel shelf, seats were good, The engine is matching numbers and has been completely overhauled and is still at the rebuilders waiting to be installed and first run. Trans has been checked and seals installed, axles rebuilt, oil bag cleaned and checked, Car has been painted as well as bumpers in Black. The original colour is Blue but I wanted it black and had no intention of selling. Once assembled it will just need a sand and polish. It has S trim package and all trim pieces are there. I have lots of new pieces Ex headlight doors and buckets tail lights front park lights bumper guards , The dash pieces as well as proper steering wheel i have.
    The engine in the pictures is a complete 1969 engine core. Just to make sure I had everything needed to finish the car. Also I have a 1969 912 body tub picked up in south Carolina. power train has been sold but still a good piece. there is no title as it was purchased for parts only at the time. There is a lot here and I hope to find the right buyer that will deal with me fairly on the package. Also the only pieces needed that i remember to finish the car would be the rear center panel for lic plate, a new clutch disc and bearing, one door pocket, and maybe a couple bumper guards. I hope this answers lots of questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hi,
    im interested in the package would like more in please you may call me tomorrow 59 321 0156 thanks, gary
    email gdj911@twc.com