Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off topic but thought you guys might like my 1971 BMW 2002 for sale

Off topic but thought you guys might like my 1971 BMW 2002 for sale

Car has been SOLD!
    Last edited by inka2002tii; 06-06-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Nice roundie. As the tide rises on P-cars the value of the Alfa's, Lancia's, and BMW's will rise as well. GLWS.
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)

Thanks so much Popowitz. It means a lot to me but I wish the 2002 was one third of what Porsches are valued at. This car is no less a car than a 912. Infact it is such a practical car to own and drive daily if you had to. If you see my car and what I had done to it, a similarly done Porsche 912 would cost easily four times more.

Wish I still owned my 72 Inca orange. They are a delight to drive

Ebay ad reads "Here's to you Mrs. Robinson". I don't get the connection?

BTW: Here's my '72 tii

[QUOTE=BrentF;812391]Ebay ad reads "Here's to you Mrs. Robinson". I don't get the connection?

im guessing "Heaven holds a place for those who pray, hey hey hey"

I need a bigger garage.....
    Steve

BrentF, beautiful 2002tii and very special car. I'm disappointed how my auction is going though.
    Nvr2mny, you got it right. ��
    Rico, hope you bid.

So did it perform on ebay as you expected. Just saw the posting and the car gone. Short story, bought my first Porsche in 69, a 65 911, beautiful car, Bali Blue with light grey leather. When I graduated and got my first real job, I bought a 69 2002. My wife and I use to rush to get to the 2002 first to drive it as it was so easy, the Porsche was always a handful. Loved both cars. I still have both marques, a 72tii, the wonderful color os Sahara as was my first one and a few old Porsches.
    Rusty in
    Virginia Beach

Rusty, just disappointed. I was hoping to get atleast $15k for it but what are you going to do. Luckily the buyer is local and will get together with him tomorrow hopefully. Seems like a real cool guy. Thanks for your short story. I used to have a 1968 912 until late 99 but never owned a 911. I do think about getting a new one once a while but just can't justify spending that much money on a car when people don't have money to eat. Anyway, if you get a chance please post a picture of your cars. That will make my day.