Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @Vintage Excellence - 1971 Porsche 911T targa 1 owner survivor Albert Blue

FS: @Vintage Excellence - 1971 Porsche 911T targa 1 owner survivor Albert Blue

1971 Porsche 911T

$90,000

VIN# 9111111918

Engine# 6116649

Trans# 711676

Color# 1810 Albert Blue

Matching numbers 100% correct

1 owner car from new

67,600 original miles

Unrestored original car

No rust ever

5 Speed Transmission

Factory Behr A/C

Fuchs Deep 6 wheels

911S appearance group

Original Snow Ski Rack option included

Original Owner's Manual, Maintenance Book, Records, Tool Kit, Jack, Spare

*License plate and frame are not included

This is a 1 owner car recently pulled from long term storage. It is all original with almost no changes from new, except the Monza exhaust which was added the same year the car was purchased. This car has had 1 repaint in the original Albert Blue color, one of the most striking colors. All of he interior is original, same with the engine, same with the undercarriage. You simply do not find many original cars in this condition. Original owner moved from San Francisco to a rural area and realized the roads were going to destroy his Porsche so he put it in his enclosed garage up on blocks and stored it for near 30 years. After a ton of cleaning the car is back out and on the road, it looks beautiful. Sure it is not an S or E but it is a great cruiser and would look great next to you other Porsche that is too expensive to drive everywhere now. The car needs nothing, drives very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more pictures

I have more pictures on the website

All of the interior is original materials, dash has never been apart, original targa covering. I can't believe how good the carpet is. Original glass including windshield, original Orange Bar hood badge, original emblems, original 71 deep 6s with no hearts, this car wears its original S trim. It pretty much has no reproduction parts on it (might be a part or two switched).

Sold new by Carlsen Porsche/Audi in downtown San Francisco when they were on Van Ness.

Feel free to make an offer.
    Last edited by VintageExcellen; 06-03-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Tick Tock ! .....Nice car with uber cool color !

I agree - tick tock - man for $90k - buy it - put period tires on it - correct exhaust - put the washer bottle back in correctly - some H1's - professional detail - get it in a professional auction and set the reserve at $150k -
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

A no brainer....fantastic car and price is cheap (I can't believe I'm describing 90'000$ as cheap, but in this case it is).

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Got to love Mark. He always offers some fantastic cars for sale. I wish I was in a position to buy this one. Good luck with sale and I am sure it will get a nice home.

I think the washer bottle was placed there because of the air conditioning system in the front of the hood. Not sure, but seems like it. These cars are becoming so rare, still have souls, and feel homogenous and genuine. It doesn't matter that it's not an S... I had a burgundy 2.2T Targa and it was a gem to drive...I really miss it.

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Thank you for the kind words guys. I can't believe how nice and absolutely original this trunk is. The washer bottle is in the original location, factory A/C cars have a condenser up front with a fan/blower over it and in the original location of the washer bottle. They moved the bottle up to what seems like an odd place but it is very correct. Dealer installed A/C cars do not have this feature. Milou put it well, it does have soul.