Thread: Early 911 S Front Suspension & Brakes

Early 911 S Front Suspension & Brakes

Early style 911S front suspension Koni shocks, with brakes and aluminum calipers as seen in the photos. $1,800 obo

it is best to email me a cdillonc@aol.com I will consider contact to this email first in line.

Last edited by cdill; 06-07-2015 at 06:31 PM.

bump for price reduction

Wow

If anyone is interested these are from a very early 69 car I suspect as the alloy calipers are definately the first version with the cut outs on top if
    my eyesight doesn't deceive me.

A nice item I would buy but oh my the freight to Australia would be prohibitive
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    Wow

If anyone is interested these are from a very early 69 car I suspect as the alloy calipers are definately the first version with the cut outs on top if
    my eyesight doesn't deceive me.

A nice item I would buy but oh my the freight to Australia would be prohibitive
    Clyde

You are correct about the calipers being the early style. Try as I might I have not been successful locating a date code on any of the parts so I am not certain of the exact year. If you are seriously interested I can check into shipping for you and see if we are able to make something work.

I don't need them but was giving you a free bump as they looked good to me

The konis on my recently sold 69S had a production date on them on the body of the strut
    not on the insert

7th week 68 I believe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BOYER73S; 06-12-2015 at 05:58 PM.
    Clyde Boyer

TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    I don't need them but was giving you a free bump as they looked good to me

The konis on my recently sold 69S had a production date on them on the body of the strut
    not on the insert
    Much appreciated! I have looked again and not seen a stamp like yours??

For anyone else interested I am always willing to explore shipping options or negotiate a deal

They are indeed 69 calipers.

They look to be in decent shape as well.
    Eric - Sandy, Utah
    71 911
    914-6/GT
    914-6/ORV
    87 944 Spec 1
    Porsche Truck
    62 Beetle
    80 VW “Caddy” Pickup
    72 R75/5 Toaster Tank
    PMB Performance
    We'll Make Your Calipers New Again
    Love Us On Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by cdill View Post
    Much appreciated! I have looked again and not seen a stamp like yours??

For anyone else interested I am always willing to explore shipping options or negotiate a deal
    I looked on my later 69S last night and the koni struts were stamped 52/68 so I guess last week in December 1968
    Clyde Boyer

TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Sold Thanks
    Last edited by cdill; 06-30-2015 at 02:09 PM.