Thread: workshop manuals 1- 6

workshop manuals 1- 6

Greetings
    Super mint set of workshop books. Does not look like they were even used. No traces of grease. Every page intact
    Looking for $700 or best offer plus shipping.
    Would like to sell domestically so overseas buyers be aware shipping could be quite expensive.
    Paypal or cashier check accepted
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bump
    for a nice set

Bump again

still for sale

I am looking for same for a 67 S

Quote Originally Posted by brookedale091462 View Post
    I am looking for same for a 67 S
    For 67 you need either the first unnumbered edition or V I + II. Charlie White can probably tell you more about it but I think that the V numbering started w/ the LWB model but went back to 65. In other words the unnumbered edition was superseded w/ a number I or may be even II. I do have an unnumbered (from a RS deluxe) and a V I. I will shoot a picture for you later.

Richard
    searching for engine (case) 903742

Thanks
    It doesn't need to be pretty it just needs to be the right one for any and all work to be preformed especially assembly and disassembly

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post
    For 67 you need either the first unnumbered edition or V I + II. Charlie White can probably tell you more about it but I think that the V numbering started w/ the LWB model but went back to 65. In other words the unnumbered edition was superseded w/ a number I or may be even II. I do have an unnumbered (from a RS deluxe) and a V I. I will shoot a picture for you later.

Richard

The top manual is for June 66 correct. The bottom one V I looks it is revised to 71 w/ a lot of later info.

For your purpose I think the best would be a V I and II.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by brookedale091462 View Post
    Thanks
    It doesn't need to be pretty it just needs to be the right one for any and all work to be preformed especially assembly and disassembly
    Attached Images Attached Images
    searching for engine (case) 903742

still available