Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9treffen is our cląssics Porsche project for rent a cars

9treffen is our cląssics Porsche project for rent a cars

Hello lovers classics Porsche......... Now I want to explain our project.........

And now I would input here because all everyone tells me that I have to also put here.......... And is very good idea !!

Because I love these cars, and love racing, and love to go for breakfast or lunch with other porsches and make a lot of roads themselves ......

I live in Mallorca Island, here have a lot of diferents mountains roads, recognized by international magazines as one of the best and most attractive in the world.

I think is very good idea for make one small business with the cars I have, and because with this I think I will not have need sell any of my cars, for in the future can make anothers porsche projects, the idea is have my cars for rent in regularity racing, and track renting for racing driving with security and rent for discoverer to the people our loved Mallorca Island and drive for the best roads of Mallorca.

In Mallorca last year have 18 diferents roads race :

* The best and most recognized worldwide, is one of 3 days " Rally Isla de Mallorca" with 60 cars in regularity categorķa and 40 in competition, and is with closed roads.

* 7 rallys oficials Balear championship with closeds roads and the category of sport regularity, and every race is better in this category and have fifteen cars racing.

* 5 mountains hilclimb racing with closeds roads and in this races have too the regularity category.

* And each year are made 4- 5 historical regularity races, with 60-70 cars racing this and driven with open roads on the best roads of the Island .

Another easy two possibilitys for our team in construction is :

* One experience in open road with four diferents or five aircooleds Porsches .......... for example we start with the cars and the customers in Puerto Portals at 9:00 of the morning and return at last hour of the afternoon and make the best experinence because the customers can drive all diferents cars in diferents roads, you will know the best littel hidden beaches of Mallorca, and of course we eat throughout the day on a combination of the best restaurants.

* Or the possibility make one afternoon in "Mallorca Renn Arena" Driving our diferents models of aircooleds on track very exciting and security.

Please give me your ideas and sugestions............

And what is your think of this ??

Kind regards and I'm happy with your sugestions

9treffen@gmail.com

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  114.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I would input here a lot of info from the combination of porsches, classics and Mallorca !!

please leave here some suggestions with the ideas that you have that we will be very grateful.........

http://youtu.be/4D0drCJTxA8

I think it is a great idea! For someone living in Europe going down to Mallorca for a few days is quite simple. Add to that the possibility of cruising around the island for a few days in a classic Porsche....

Feasibility in my mind comes down to cost to rent and insurance.

Johan
    SEARCHING FOR ENGINE 6208326 (last seen in car with VIN 9111101452)

-70 911E
    -84 3,2 Sold

Yes !!! Is very easy and every day more cheap……..

One friend from Ireland two weeks ago flight to Mallorca and the flight for two person to Mallorca is more cheap than the taxi airport-Hotel near 30 km……

And here with our cars porsche lovers have the possibility of rent for race or track and driving enjoyment………….

Name:  taronja meu chula.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  122.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jm993rs; 01-28-2016 at 11:30 PM.
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Youngtimers aircooleds burrow in Mallorca island....

Here from youtube !!!

The best explain of our Mallorca roads !!!

http://youtu.be/y1LhUzL3qdU
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

http://youtu.be/rM9jMdYuBjY

One trip of this weekend !!!!
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Beautiful roads and drive, just hope no one is coming the other way. May become a victim of your own success. Not much room for any error
    -----

71 911E RS Clone (Analog)
    88 928 S4 (V8 Trans Axle)
    99 996 (Daily Beater)

Early S Registry # 1278

T'he trip is this !!! All complet mountains roads "SIERRA DE TRAMUNTANA"

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  124.9 KB
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com

Views: 227
Size:  103.8 KB

Views: 258
Size:  94.9 KB
    WWW.9TREFFEN.COM

9treffen@gmail.com