Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Horn Grills for 69-72 cars, and they fit! From Auto Foreign

New Horn Grills for 69-72 cars, and they fit! From Auto Foreign

NEW ITEM! HORN GRILL FOR 1969 TO 1972 AND IT FITS!!!

Up to now when you bought a reproduction horn grill you had a gap on either side of the grill as the reproduction was too "short" to fill the hole.
    We've done all new tooling and made the grill the correct size, with concours chrome, right here in the USA. Yes, it's a bit more expensive than the other one, but it fits correctly and you'll no longer have to worry about fitting the grill to the hood or the turn signal, and the chrome is beautiful!
    Priced at $85 each side, plus shipping ($12 in USA per pair).

INSTOCK! please contact us directly, not available on ebay...

Second picture shows the grill on a friends "barnfind" 71E with supposedly original paint.....

autoforeign@gmail.com

Thank you!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Soterik; 06-19-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Cibie Bi-iodes (limited availability)
    Auto Foreign Services
    www.autoforeignservices.com
    A few items still available....

Paid-up member of the ESR, #259
    RGruppe, #60

Eric, NICE! I'll take a set.

Yes please........

Email sent.
    Tony

Me too, please put me down for a pair.

I would also like a set please, email sent.
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

Brilliant! I'll take a set and will send you an email with details.
    '70 E Coupe Pastel Blue
    '73 S Targa Gold Metallic
    Registry #2890

Nice, now make them cutout for TTG fog lights please. This would not be a fit for 73? Or is it just supposed to be black for 73 instead of chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by neunelfs View Post
    Nice, now make them cutout for TTG fog lights please. This would not be a fit for 73? Or is it just supposed to be black for 73 instead of chrome?
    First off, thanks to all for the kind words (and support!) and orders, Greatly appreciated!!

I have the grills in Chrome for fog lights... I did those about 4 years ago, here's the link. Those are up on ebay. Regarding black vs chrome. IF you had a car ordered new in 1973 with fogs then you got chrome (imho).
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...rn-grills-done

To those who are interested and live in the USA, a paypal payment to me at autoforeign@gmail.com for $182 (inlcludes shipment), and I'll get them right out the door, thank you! Elsewhere, just contact me and I'll give you multiple shipment options from slow to fast...

Side note, I have Hella 118 fog and driving lights in production, these will be correct with "Hella" inscription, raised letters, 5 rivets etc. I will also have a run of Hella 128's for below bumper mount on SWB cars as well, and will have those available with yellow reflector. And several other items as well... stay tuned!

Thanks!
    Eric
    Cibie Bi-iodes (limited availability)
    Auto Foreign Services
    www.autoforeignservices.com
    A few items still available....

Paid-up member of the ESR, #259
    RGruppe, #60

I'll be taking a set

Thank you for making these Eric. You've got Paypal mail !
    Zed