Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Horn Grills for 69-72 cars, and they fit! From Auto Foreign

Eric, horn grills received and mounted. Thank you sir!!!

Hi Eric

I would like to take a set of these, gutted I missed the first run, any idea when the new ones might be available?

I have one of your exhaust tips, so am looking forward to making the front end look as good as the back ��

Best,

Richard
    2.2s Targa

Hello Eric,

Today I have received the pair of horn grills . What can I say, just superb !
    Once again , many thanks for putting such a large amount of effort to produce these fine parts !

Regards,

Bert
    The Netherlands
    1969 2,2L 911 E Karmann coupe

I'm not easily stunned, but these grilles are stunning.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Side note, I have Hella 118 fog and driving lights in production, these will be correct with "Hella" inscription, raised letters, 5 rivets etc. I will also have a run of Hella 128's for below bumper mount on SWB cars as well, and will have those available with yellow reflector. And several other items as well... stay tuned!
    Eric
    Eric, any update on the 118s?
    --Richard
    Early 911S Registry #2337

Please take it from me, these new 128's from Eric are magnificent! Eric does it again. Thank you, Jim

Hi Eric,
    E-Mail sent.
    Thanks,
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Well, I'm finally back in stock on the 69-72 chrome horn grills.... , and they do fit. $75 ea. plus shipping.
    Of course they do.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Hi Erik,
    E-Mail sent.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim

__________________________________________________ ___________
    Early S Registry #2359

1970 Porsche 911 Rally 2.4
    2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Darn, that's too bad. I guess I'm going to need to see about getting a pair of mine replated. I've got 3 pairs of originals, maybe I'll plate them all while I'm at it.
    Last edited by Arne; 01-18-2021 at 09:38 AM.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic