Thread: FS: 67 911S project

The sickness continues

FS: 67 911S project

I'm listing this for a friend, I sold him this car over 20 years ago.
    This was a black plate CA car that I found and vintage raced for a couple years.
    The motor threw a rod and is not with the car but I know who has it and will gladly tell the buyer who is welcome to try and make a deal with the current owner.
    The car is being sold without an engine and with a low miles but incorrect trans. I still have the original trans but I had airport gears and a limited slip diff installed. I am willing to make a deal on the original case as long as I get a trans with my gears and diff put together by a good shop like california motorsport plus some cash.
    As for the car it has a fiberglass S style front bumper and one piece fiberglass rear bumper. The front suspension pan was replaced before I got the car. The left rear quarter from the top of the wheel arch back was replaced. All other metal is original and solid. There is some rust around the back window, minor.
    The doors had speakers installed but as I recall the panels have the S pockets.
    The interior is all original S except the seats which are later SC seats. Interior is black.
    Brakes and suspension are all original to the car and correct S stuff.
    Rear shocks might have been changed.
    Gauges are all correct S and original to the car.
    It has side S deco strips but no front or rear deco trim.
    The car was silver when I got it but the paint was leaping off so I had it painted white.
    I can't remember the paint code but as soon as the car gets here I will list it and post photos.
    Wheels are flat 6 Fuchs.
    As I said I am selling the car for the current owner and we are selling the engine separate as I built an E engine based on a 901/01 case. The car is being shipped out to me for the engine removal.
    This is a solid car that could be a driver with an engine install or the start of a ground up restoration.
    Asking $95k with the incorrect trans.
    Last edited by B2524; 06-21-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Pics? A lot of money for sight unseen...
    Porsche taste on a Volkswagen budget...

The sickness continues
    As stated in the ad I will post photos when the car gets to my house, it currently is in the mid west.

I was going thru my various records and came across the factory service booklet that I believe is for this car. I will double check the numbers next week but I believe the chassis number is 307064S.
    Last edited by B2524; 06-22-2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Chassis number added.

The sickness continues

pictures

here are some pictures of the car when I owned it.

67racer.jpg

67 at riv t6.jpg