Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @eBay - 66 911

FS: @eBay - 66 911

Here we have a 1966 Porsche 911 project, Chassis # 304685 with engine #909324. This car has serious rust and will need plenty of restoration, but in the end will be a gorgeous wood dash SWB 911. It is a fairly complete example, and hasn't suffered being picked for parts over the years. Gauges, seats, dash bits, even the Webasto gas heater and Weber carbs are present. Electric sunroof with factory under dash switch intact. There is major rust in both the underside and elsewhere. Please look at the photos to see the amount of rust repair this car will need. With the meteoric rise of early 911 values, projects like this are being snatched up before they even reach the open market. This is your chance to get a great deal on a project and earn some equity.

This car has a clear title and is ready for export.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (583.1 KB, 614 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (102.4 KB, 608 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (106.6 KB, 609 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (101.2 KB, 608 views)
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

She's a daisy! GLWS :-)
    1996 993 black/tan

$36k+

Just a single word... WOW!
    1996 993 black/tan

2 down, 19 to go. It's gonna be a loooonnnnggg summer of Porsche.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

Couple of things wrong here, the car sold for $36,000 US, which is about 33,000 in Euro. This guy is selling it at 22,050 euro, so a 11,000 hit. The car just left last week, so it's probably not even on a boat to Europe yet. Not to mention the buyer was not in Spain, but in Germany, and he has bought another 66 911 from me recently.
    I would caution against buying the car from the person selling it in Spain.

I'm a bit confused. The ad in spain is dated 1/7/15. The spaniard's ownership ( if he truly did own it) would seem to predate it coming to America. So perhaps somebody made 11k off of it. Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gearby View Post
    I'm a bit confused. The ad in spain is dated 1/7/15. The spaniard's ownership ( if he truly did own it) would seem to predate it coming to America. So perhaps somebody made 11k off of it. Or am I missing something?
    It is in dd/mm/yy format

ahhhhhh.....I see said the blind man.

I can attest to the fact that this car had been sitting in the same spot in the mid-west since Carter was in office, so it wasn't in Spain before I got it, though I think I did find an old bottle of Spanish wine in the back seat.

---Adam