Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 - 2nd Early911sRegistry European Gathering

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

2016 - 2nd Early911sRegistry European Gathering

So guys here we are. The 2015 article is gonna e published in the Fall issue of ESSES. Now we are preparing the 2016 event. Herafter the program, registration to open soon. :

Update - Nov. 2nd.
    Due to the high prices of the tracks and some other uncertainties, we have to change the plan.

Despite Massimo huge efforts, The event wil no be longer in Italy (for this year), unfortunatly. However we have a plan B . Stunning one indeed. see flyer below.

Name:  Publication2.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  100.5 KB

We take the Le Mans Classic event opportunity to host our 2016 event. Dates are 8,9,10 July.
    A nice short trip roadbook in Le Mans will guide us to the camp site (2 nights Friday and Saturday), with an all together diner Saturday evening. The concourse will award : best of member show, best camp installation, best car (early 911 only).
    Rallye plates and a T-Shirt tailored to the event too !
    Car park near the track included (however would suggest to leave the cars at the camp site).

Fee are 160 Euros per car/1 pilot and includes the above.
    Co-pilot is 55 Euros additional.

From last year event we saved a little money, and will be used to fund some of the activities/goodies.

Registration deadline is March 31st, 2016. No refund.
    All Porsche coupes/cabriolet/spyder/Speedster/targa

Paypal payment at europeansregistrygathering@gmail.com.

More to come

The Team

Registration form (ask for a pdf version):
    Name:  2016 Registration form.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  104.2 KB

FAQ for the vent will be completed as the questions/topics fly in.

The Early911sRegsitry 2016 European Gathering is an event organised by non-professional individuals on their good will. We are doing this on our spare time and do not get any revenue our of this event. We do not have any affiliation with any of the providers or subcontractors or commercial companies involved in this gathering. We cannot be responsible for any damages, accidents, loss, steal, unattended event, cancellation etc.
    There is no refund at all.

Which days are the Early911sRegsitry 2016 European Gathering ?
    Our event start July 8th, to July 10th. You will find in the roadbook all necessary information about the logistics and directions, also contacts details.

Do I need to drive a Porsche to attend the Early911sRegsitry 2016 European Gathering ?
    Yes, all coupe, convertible, targa, spyder, speedster are wlecomed.

Which camp site is it ?
    We have retained BeauSejour camp site because it is cheap (75 euros for 3 days), big (we need space), with basic security, avoiding loads of people walking in (was thinking about our cars security - not in the middle of the paddock), 2 minutes away from some track spots, shuttle at the entrance, cool ambiance for our saturday diner.There are also very nice cars parked there.

Do I need to bring my tent ?
    Yes, the early911sRegitry fee includes a 3 nights fee (8th ,9th,10th July) for a tent up to 4 persons and a car space. The tent and associated equipement is NOT provided. You must bring your own camping equipement. No power.

Any bathroom facilities at the camp site ?
    Yes, the bathrooms (shower facilities) are shared across all camp site and are free of charge.

Can I come with a Motorhome ?
    Yes but you need to contact the camp site at catherine.boutier@lemans-<wbr>tourisme.com- phone : +33 2.43.28.12.91 - please state that you are part of the Early911Sregistry / Xavier. Ther might be extras to pay individually.

Do I need to buy Le Mans Classic tickets to attend the Le Mans Classic show itself ?
    Yes. The Le Mans Classic tickets are NOT included in the Early911Sregistry fee. Please connect to https://peterauto.peter.fr/<wbr>en/billeterie/

Can I leave my car in the camp site for the 3 days ?
    Yes you can, the camp site is secured.

How do I go to the Le Mans Classic event itself ?
    You may drive to the Blue Car Park (included into the Early911Sregistry fee) or take the shutlle from the entrance of the camp site to the main track entrance. You may also walk.

Do I need to be registered/get an access at the camp site to attend the Saturday diner ?
    Yes, this is included into the
    Early911sRegsitry 2016 European Gathering fee.

What is the "Best of show member award "?.
    The best of show member will reward the best looking Porsche fan during the Saturday night diner.

What is the "Best camp site installation award" ?
    The best camp installtion award will reward the most great/exotic/fun camp site installtaion.

Can I drive on the Le Mans Track ?
    We do not know.

Where do I eat ?
    There are plenty of foodtrucks and restaurants around. Saturday diner will take place at the camp site - you must display your camp site access (included into the early911sregistry fee, either you camp or not).

Last edited by Xavier PJB; 11-08-2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: New program
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Dear all, as anticipated by Xavier in his e-mail to all participants the 2015 tour which was sent sent on Thursday, July 02, 2015, we have loads of pictures from the 2 days from last june. Not having received any issues with confidentiality we're now will post a link to the pics. Please enjoy and provide us with your ideas for the 2016 event!

https://goo.gl/photos/y7oSPkG1ymWc8Pj96
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Dear all,

We are starting to determine the activities and locations. This gonna be stunning...Castels, Roadbook, Nice historical cities, bbq (of course !), track laps, rallys plates, goodies, sun....

And still stick our guideline : simplicity.

Stay tuned.

O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Have you picked a 2016 timeframe yet?...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Have you picked a 2016 timeframe yet?...
    Not yet finalised but ideally late spring or early autumn ... not summer ... where we might be going it would be too hot

Instagram
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by brakekiller View Post
    Dear all,

We are starting to determine the activities and locations. This gonna be stunning...Castels, Roadbook, Nice historical cities, bbq (of course !), track laps, rallys plates, goodies, sun....

And still stick our guideline : simplicity.

Stay tuned.

Including a track event would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by PMNorris View Post
    Including a track event would be great.
    This is part of the plan
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

We want to live again moments like this one:

Name:  moments.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  122.2 KB

Instagram
    Twitter

or like this :
    Name:  DSC_0376.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  128.6 KB
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

I really enjoyed the photo of this event, it seems that there was a really nice mood. May I suggest a "southerner" location (nearer to me )...maybe the alps and lakes between Switzerland and Italy?
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082