Thread: How to sell early 911 in Europe

How to sell early 911 in Europe

I have a possibility to sell one of my earlys but as easy as it sounds itīs not. First of all I would (as everyone) want a decent market price and my evalutions with internet sourced refenreces are very wide spread. Second questions is where, here for sure but is mobile.de the place to sell or somewhere else? Should I ship it to germany for sale or keep it here in periphery? I will most likely sell one of these and keep the rest and spend the money on them. Would few people give me their oppinion of fair asking price in private if I send you a lot of info and pictures?

These are the cars

1. 911 12/1965 vin: 3032xx my daily summer time driver
    2. 911 7/1965 vin: 3015xx ex-race car with ī65 race engine and transmission etc.
    3. 912 2/1966 vin: 3526xx well restored original car.

Several opinions would help me to set the price correctly and finally get one for sale.

Ship to Europe (roll-on roll-off, so called Ro-ro) should be about 2K USD from the east coast. Add it to the asking price and offer the car shipped to any major port in Europe.
    Depending on the country, there is not much more. I would sell it from where it is.
    largest car carrier is Wallenius Willhelmsen.

That said, What pricing do you have for the cars (hint, hint)?

Already in Europe, but in Scandinavia. It would be easy to ship cars to largest auction if they would be completely restored, but 911īs are both unrestored and driveable cars and that makes it almost impossible to determine values as all ī65 earlys are either rust buckets or restored ones with variable quality. No one is offering earlys in similar condition as it might not be financially most profitable. Thank you for all the PMīs few more oppinions would be highly appreciated.

You could also try autoscout24.ch. prices here in Switzerland are generally higher, but its a smaller market. However, mobile.de is very well known and is where i check out the market..... I think you should post some pics here too though.