Thread: FS: 1973 Front Seat Belt Receivers

FS: 1973 Front Seat Belt Receivers

About as near perfect you are going to find for an original 42 year old part. Only blemish is the one 'rolled' Push Button sticker. The plastic covers are perfect as is everything else. I also have a set of front belts in similar condition but unfortunately the recoil spring is gone. Will post the belts for sale as soon as possible.
    $750 plus shipping and paypal (if applicable).

$850 for a package deal including Belts and Repa hardware. Pic's attached.

SOLD

Note: Belts are in great condition, but the recoil spring is gone (yep, DIY attempt to fix recoil gone bad).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TEC69E; 07-23-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Shouldn't there be wiring on these for the buzzer? Or are these not US pieces?

Jordan

These came from a low mileage (4K) 73T that was a true barn find. I removed them myself and replaced with PEP belts for safety reasons. Car was sold a few years ago and I recently found these parts in the garage. Can't comment about your wire question. But I've got this wiring harness that was attached to belly of each seat. I had US documentation on the car and know for a fact that other parts of the car were definitely US specific.
    Either way this is a set of receivers that are very rare in this condition.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Now that I think about it . . . yes there was a wire to the receivers. When I had the seats redone by Tony Garcia he asked me if I wanted a hole cut in the side to fish the wire through for the buzzer. I declined since I am not fond of those buzzers any way. Only thing I can do is open up the receiver to confirm . . . which I'm happy to do for any buyer. Thanks for your question. Just took a while to remember . . . old age does that.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

member #1515
    I disconnected my buzzer wire as soon as I got home from the dealership
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

Quote Originally Posted by jc4me2 View Post
    Shouldn't there be wiring on these for the buzzer? Or are these not US pieces?

Jordan
    Question answered. These are US pieces. Tabs for wiring the dreaded buzzer.

Thanks, Tom
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Barn find pics.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Belts included in package deal
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy