Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oil Tank Washers, Fuel Tank Connectors, Wing Nut / Bolt, Solex Feed, Defog Switches

Shift Knob Maker

Oil Tank Washers, Fuel Tank Connectors, Wing Nut / Bolt, Solex Feed, Defog Switches

Oil tank washers are in good usable as is condition, $10 Shipped for the pair of washers and dampers.
    One CDI cover wing bolt $6 shipped.
    One ground strap wing nut $20 shipped.
    Fuel tank connectors $15 each shipped. (not sure what they fit)
    Weber / Zenith feed line $45 shipped.
    Defog two position switches, good usable condition "need a cleaning" 901-614-045-00 $15 each shipped.

All prices are shipped to conti US, will ship elsewhere for a bit extra.
    PM for payment info.
    Thanks.
    Mark..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 76911S; 08-06-2015 at 04:05 AM.

interested in the oil tank washers. sorry to ask this, but what model are they correct for?

thank you.

i'll take the solex line and two switches.

Ron
    Ron

Shift Knob Maker
    I think the washers work for everything 65 - 77ish except 72 which is what you need right?

PM sent Ron.

Thanks..
    Mark..

Banned
    That's a Weber/Zenith feed line.
    Not Solex.

Shift Knob Maker
    Hmm, entirely possible that I am wrong. It came on a car that had Solex carbs a few years ago. I also used this picture to help identify. What is the actual difference?

Thanks.
    Mark..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shift Knob Maker
    Switches are Sold.

Mark..

Banned
    Mark, I stand corrected. On my phone it looked like a bent Weber line.

Frank,

I have dibs on this Solex line and have paid, but Mark said he can hold off on shipping it until I figure out if this is the correct line for my setup. I hope you can assist... I have a '65 Solex motor with the dual fuel pumps and am looking for the metal hard lines. From the PET, it looks like this line is #26 and perhaps it would be used with the electric Bendix fuel pump. Fuel line #22 looks like it is for the dual, cam-driven fuel pumps.

Do you have any insight into the correct hard line for the dual pump setup? Is either line correct? PET can be difficult to interpret sometime.

Thanks,

Ron
    Ron

pm sent on oil tank washers.